Three big compliments:
1. Tendence Coatesy, as an alternative to the Carnival of Socialism, offers a Carnival of Contrarians. I'm very pleased to be included, in the fine company of Voltaire's Priest, Red Maria, Charlie Mc, Stroppy, Mick Hall, Pouminista, Social Republic, Soul of Man Under Capitalism, Ian Bone, Dave Osler, Modernity and Rosie Bell. Oh, and Tony Greenstein...
2. Andy Newman says: "Bob seems like a reasonable sort, and I regret having offended him." (Here's where he offended me.)
3. Perhaps best of all, lenin says: "Don’t be a moron. Bob From Brockley should have his ankles severed."
(Added, a fourth one: Jim adds: Seymour ("Lenin") "is a reactionary idiot whose windpipe should be severed, in the interests of coherent discussion on the left. The man is a buffoon and an ignoramus, not fit to wipe the boots of Bob from Brockley.")
1. Following Andy's denunciation of my Tamil post, Modernity provided the truth about arms sales to Sri Lanka.
2. And here are the facts at Anti-German Translation.
Now all I need to feel really loved is Hak Mao, Scribbles, Daniel, Richard and Transpontine, to join Graeme and George in following up this meme.