- Anti-Fascist Network: This is the website of the fairly recently formed network of grassroots, local militant anti-fascist groups.
- 3CAFA: 3 Counties Anti-Fascist Alliance is a network of anti-fascists based in Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire. Its website is pretty good. In the tradition of AFA, they believe in both physical and ideological struggle against fascism.
- Beating the Fascists: The site of the book by "Sean Burchill" which tells the story of Anti-Fascist Action in the 1980s-90s.
- East Midlands Antifascists: Like 3CAFA, a fairly regularly updated website focusing on regional issues.
- Liverpool Antifascists: Probably the liveliest and best-looking militant anti-fascist website, mainly locally focused on Merseyside but with a lot of non-local material.
- TWAFA - Tyne and Wear Anti Fascist Association: Another regularly updated deep-rooted local anti-fascist group, older than the previously listed ones and, I believe, a bit more popular frontist and less exclusively militant.
- EDL News: Most comprehensive anti-EDL blog
- Malatesta's Blog: Enjoyably scurrilous tabloid style blog exposing the EDL.
Liberal anti-fascism, counter-"extremism" and monitoring sites
- Against Violent Extremism: A network of former "violent extremists" - a very interesting project and beautifully designed website.
- Anti-Fascists Online: This essential site aggregates the main news items from the other main sources.
- Counterextremism.org: A rich resource of research and analysis about extremism.
- Extremis Project: Very impressive website tracking extremism, both Euronationalist far right and Islamist far right.