Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Islam4UK and the Muslim Council of Britain

Just been listening to the World at One as I wash up after lunch, and heard the disgusting sound of Inayat Bunglawala losing what little credibility he might have had by defending Islam4UK. It's not that I think a state ban on them is a good thing, it's just that using any breath defending them is a waste, and when it's done by the MCB it reflects badly on the mass of ordinary Muslims who apparently support the ban [listen from 14:27 here]. Anyway, this prompts me to link to Voltaire's Priest here, who expresses my views exactly.

Related: Dave S: Musing on the politics of war guilt.


Daniel Zylbersztajn said...

Bob could you give some exposure on your blog about our refugee conference please. How are things otherwise? Ta! Daniel


bob said...

Thanks for the reminder Daniel. I will do: the event looks fantastic.