1. Theodor and the Gas Man: http://steveaitch.wordpress.com/2009/08/26/theodor-and-the-gas-man/
2. We-think: http://steveaitch.wordpress.com/2009/07/18/we-think/
3. Up Shares Down Shares: http://steveaitch.wordpress.com/2009/12/12/up-shares-down-shares/
4. The BA strike injunction: http://steveaitch.wordpress.com/2009/12/19/the-ba-strike-injunction/
5. The Circulation of Information – Freedoms and Unfreedoms: http://steveaitch.wordpress.com/2009/11/28/the-circulation-of-information-freedoms-and-unfreedoms/
6. Reflections on the Newport Socialist Party: http://steveaitch.wordpress.com/2009/10/02/reflections-on-the-newport-socialist-party/
7. Reading on the Right: http://steveaitch.wordpress.com/2009/07/17/reading-on-the-right/
8. Feudal Relations – some thoughts on green politics, class and real estate: http://steveaitch.wordpress.com/2009/08/24/feudal-relations-some-thoughts-on-green-politics-class-and-real-estate/
9. Reflections on the Abergavenny Left: http://steveaitch.wordpress.com/2009/08/14/reflections-on-the-abergavenny-left/
10. The King lost in Third Space: http://steveaitch.wordpress.com/2009/12/22/the-king-lost-in-third-space/I don't link often enough to blogs in that section of the blogroll, so while you're here, why don't you visit: A Rabbit's Eye View, Cafe Turco, Debate Link, Joel Schalit, Nem la nem aqui, Notes from a tunnel, Paperhouse, Politics, Theory, Photography, Potlatch, Raincoat Optimism, Reading the Maps, Thunder and Lightening and trinketization.
On the Orwell Prize, bloggers, you have until the 20th to enter yourself. I couldn't help myself.