Reading/listening on Israel/Gaza, second edition

Last week, I collected together several links about the current tragedy, including statements by various left, anarchist, trade union and human rights groups, as well as personal reflections, some more detached analysis, and some useful calls to action. I started to update it, and have added some links in particular to the list of statements so they are all collected there.

However, I decided I have so many new ones to share that it would be good to start a new post. 

Thanks as ever to those who passed these on to me, including Yves C, Jane Austen Marxist, glykosymoritis, and Roger McC. As with last time, the bold links are especially recommended. UPDATE: Podcast links added, thanks to Daniel M.

Statements

Personal reflections 

Thought pieces 

Webinars/podcasts 

Practical action

Comments