From Frontpage: An interview with Gavin Gross, a student at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), part of the University of London, who has been threatened with disciplinary action for standing up against anti-Semitism on campus.
On a related tip, this criticism of BBC Izzy/Pal coverage is from Infinitives Unsplit:[Found via Tim Worstall]
This is getting tiresome.
Now I don't have a dog in this fight. It is very tempting to take the middle-of-the-road, largely European/"splendid isolation" line and implore a plague on both their houses.
Here is a basic summary of the facts:
1. A young Palestinian woman burns herself in a domestic accident.
2. An Israeli hospital gives her treatment.
3. A few months later, she returns for another course of treatment at the expense of the grateful Israeli taxpayers. Except this time, she decides to sew some explosives into underwear.
4. When challenged at a checkpoint she attempts - and thankfully fails - to detonate herself there.
5. When interviewed, she admits that she had been planning to blow herself up in the hospital.
ADDED: More Atzmon: David Aaronovitch on the SWP being in bed with the anti-semites. Bloglink: The Big Blowdown: Wonderful