Among his posts you should read are on why he is leaving London, and on why politicians are so thick and/or corrupt they don't realise what fools they look.
Among the other posts he nominates are a few that touched a nerve with me.
- Tory Troll on Boris giving the green light to road deaths made me feel even better about the prospect of voting for the odious Ken Livingstone. But Why people vote Labour from JimJay made me feel worse.
- Dave Osler's contention that the left's "decades-long failure to cohere a political organisation with any implantation in the social class it purports to represent has essentially given the BNP a free run" echoed thoughts I expressed in a comment here.
- Shuggy on Johan Hari on comprehensives [also here], a topic I get angry about a lot, struck a chord too.
- This post about the US/Mexican apartheid fence (as one might call it) on No Caption, a blog I have never visited before, was both extremely good, and reflected things I've been thinking about since I wrote this.
- And this post by Hopi Sen on Shannon Matthews and progressive politics gave me considerable food for thought. (That's an issue I've been reading about ever since the wonderful Kate alerted me to this utterly disgusting blog post.)