Sample Boris quotes:
- Writing in his Spectator days: "both the minimum wage and the Social Charter would palpably destroy jobs."[source] The reality: London's economy has thrived under the minimum wage.
- From the same era: "If NHS services continue to be free in this way, they will continue to be abused, like any free service. If people have to pay for them, they will value them more."[source] Well, maybe they would value them more, but lots of them would die first.
Previously: Reasons to vote for Ken, no.1, no.2, no.2 and a half, no.3
- Political advice at the station
- Greenwich and Lewisham, leave Jones well alone
- The Boris and Ken show continues
- The Ken and Boris show
- Top blogging (on voting Labour)