Seven Jewish Children antisemitic?
- The Lede passes on some opinions, and gives us the script [pdf] so we can decide for ourselves. [h/t Jogo]
- Roger Scruton has a very profound piece in the latest City journal on the legitimacy of secular government in the West, in relation to the philosophical challenge posed by Islam. Even if you don't agree with all of it, very valuable food for thought. [h/t Jogo] (More from Francis here.)
- Chris Dierkes talks sense (pertinent to the Geert Wilders issue)
- Our politicians and mainstream media like to hate Robert Mugabe, but our system is not hospitable do those who seek sanctuary here from his horrific regime. Lorraine Thulambo deserves asylum here.
- A rare piece of good news on the asylum front, and one that might cause the Daily Mail a conflict of interest: Pegah Emambakhsh, Iranian lesbian whose partner was executed by the theocratic regime, has finally been allowed to stay after four years of fighting against her expulsion.
- More (from comrade Marko) on Richard Seymour's Liberal Defence of Murder.
- Roland asks: This is realism? (on Walt and his ilk)