- If you want a five-minute summary of what is actually happening in Venezuela, watch this video by Joanna Hausmann.
- James Bloodworth on how the left keeps getting Venezuela wrong.
- Clay Claibourne on why Democracy Now misses what's important about Venezuela, and on the white left's ignorance about it.
- Talking of Democracy Now, they've touted the cranky AfD-linked freelance academic Alfred de Zayas as an "expert", as has the UK's Aaron Bastani. Bill Weinberg takes a closer look at him here.
- A podcast by Bill Weinberg on Crimea and Venezuela.
- Gray Sergeant: Para Los Muchos, No Los Pocos – Why The Left Should Unite Behind Juan Guaidó
- One from the archive: Paul Canning from 2017 on what Venezeula tells us about Labour's flawed foreign policy positions.
- From even deeper in the archive: Francisco Toro in 2004 on what really happened in 2002.
- Clay Claibourne on the 7 February protests.
- Suraiya Zubair Banu: As the people of Sudan continue to struggle for freedom, now’s the time for solidarity.
- Ani White in Fightback with a brief history of American intervention.
MEANWHILE, ON THIS SMALL ISLAND...
- The always brilliant Camili Bassi on fetishising Brexit's "working class" rage.
- I haven't caught up recently with Peter Ryley, but all his posts are worth reading. See: Fail; Unreason; Through the looking glass; and Conventional wisdom.
- Andrew Coates on Milne and McCluskey, Labour's pro-Brexit gatekeepers.
- Kenan Malik on the corrosiveness of bullshit.