- A list of songs to rock us into 2007, from But I Am A Liberal.
- Myrtus isn't suprised by anything anymore.
- Wongablog does the 2006 review thing and the looking-forward-to-2007 thing. Prompting me to say that Strictly Come Dancing is my exception to what I said about celebrity-based TV in this post.
- Dead as a Dodo gives the results of a readers poll on what deaths we'd like to see (no.9: Working through lunch, no.2 George Bush's presidency), and sums up 2006's deaths (January: George Galloway's dignity, December: England's Ashes Hopes).
- Bridget Johnson's new year's resolutions (via Judeosphere)
- Courtney takes apart Rosemary Behan's new year resolutions
- This is what Oliver Kamm will be reading in 2007
Also in the miscellaneous category, Andres Kupfer proves Israel is more liberal than Britain. And a lovely post about Great-Grandmother Lilian's z"l Latkes from Esser Agaroth. And if you want more Jewish posts, feast on this Haveil Havalim 100th Edition at Bagel Blogger.