- Wahat al Salam / Neve Shalom (event in London) This is about a forthcoming event about the inspiring Arab/Jewish village in Israel/Palestine.
- New Cross Synagogue This is a link to a a Transpontine post about Sarf London Jewish history
- Boys of the Taliban This is a link to a piece about sacred pederasty in the Islamist army
- Nadia Eweida mark 2 This is about a Christian fundamentalist and a secular fundamentalist, both of whom are stupid and/or evil
- Breaking news: Hitler was Jewish This is a link to a Jeff W post about the Holocaust revionist mullahs of Iran
- 2007 This is my nice, happy, festive New Year's post
- The new realism This is a link to a Timothy Garton Ash article on American foreign policy
- Saddam Hussein's execution 2 This is my heavy duty post on Saddam's execution - lot of links
- Scholarly behaviour This is a post about a young leftie academic and his antics
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Having been in withdrawal from blogging for a couple of weeks, I've kind of overdosed today. As most of us are too lazy to scroll, this is a digest of the day, so you can decide which posts to look at.