- Lewisham council fouls the community: Jim takes a swipe at one of my favourite Lewisham council quirks
- Bad photo calls: The photo of Gordon Brown with a swastika is taken in a classroom in Brockley's Prendergast School. It's on the wall in a room where my son goes to an afterschool club, and it kind of disturbs me when I see it there, and now disturbs me even more...
- The tents are still up: Transpontine on the Lewisham Bridge school protest
- Drawing clear lines: Poumista on Popular Frontism and objective pro-fascism today.
- The worst political alliance in Europe? Coatesy on Dieudonné’s ‘anti-Zionist list'.
- To all my friends in the Liberal Party: Terry sticks up for the politics of class ressentiment.
- A cultural code: Ignoblus on "Zionism" and "anti-Zionism".
- Old tripe and even older tropes: Mod on antisemitism in an age of financial collapse.
- Red Diaper Baby: Allen Young on borscht belt Stalinism.
- This machine loves Communism: Hit & Run says happy 140th birthday Pete Seeger. (Plus more from Ron Radosh.)
- Leftovers: Left Luggage talks sense on the BNP.
- Belated addition: Billy Bragg and George Orwell for Mayday.
Friday, May 08, 2009
I'm stealing Jim's formula for this post, minus the YouTube, so I'll start off with two links to him: