- Two from Martin in the Margins: What happened was a coup; On the infoolectuals of the mainstream liberal media, including more on Mehdi Hasan.
- Max reports on Martin Amis versus one of Islamism's useful idiots.
- Terry Glavin: "Marg Bar Fascism, Marg Bar Irtija, Marg Bar Dictator" ; A Free Press, Free Speech, And a Free Mind.
- Noga: The essence of evil.
- Plenty more from Ent., Kellie, Ganselmi, Azarmehr, Nico Pitney, Tehran Bureau, Pedestrian, Juan Cole, Raye Man Kojast, Revolutionary Road, News from the struggles in Iran (HOPI), Révolution en Iran, Rise of The Iranian People, LabourStart and Pejman Yousefzadeh.
- Werner Bonefeld: Antisemitism and the modern critique of capitalism.
- Three from Left Luggage: The radicalism of action, not words; Lessons learned from anti-war organising; Accounting for culture in class analysis.
- David Irving in America: the Holocaust denial show must not go on. (Also at CT.)
- Debunking Eurabia: Kenan Malik, William Underhill and David T, via Max.
- Yisrael Katz, Likud apparatchik, and his war against Arabic names on road signs in Israel.
Martin posting Sam Cooke, here's Al Green singing "A Change is Gonna Come". (The currently overly prolific Martin is my favourite blogger this week. Go read it all!)