Iran links [updated]
Molly Mew: An insurgent Twitter suggestion.*
Azarmehr: For a democratic, secular Iran. Top post: The myth of Ahmadinejad working class supporters.*
Michael Totten: Ahmadinejad and the rural poor.*
Roland Dodds: Neda Agha Soltan - Voice ofIran.*
- Bearing witness
- 'Don't be afraid, we are all together'
- 'Please let the world know'
- Iranian riot police beat up women demonstrators
- Murdered by the religious police
- A day of destiny
- Ali Alizadeh on the political context and on the right to dream.
- Morad Farhadpour and Omid Mehrgan on why mass protest in iran is true politics worth supporting.
- Regrouping Against Repression in Iran
- Iranian Bus Workers Join the Resistance
- Tehran’s Freedom Square Will Be “the Palpitating Heart of the World”
- The Arabic blogosphere: politics, culture and discontent. Plus Iran.
- If I lived in Iran, I’d be a revolutionary socialist
- The disputed Iran election in pictures
- Iranians organising on Twitter – do not blow their cover
Dissent: From Ramin Jahanbegloo, Michael Walzer and others.*
Révolution en Iran*
[In French. Via Ent. Analysis in English on video here.]
Tendance Coates: Fighting the home front.
Molly Mew: An anarchist view.*
Other link updates: Kellie*, TNC*.
Old links, to sites being updated: Revolutionary Road, Michael Totten, Jeff W, Salma's blog and her Tweets, Entdinglichung, Maryam Namazie, The Poor Mouth: Iran, The Poor Mouth: Iran protests, Modernity.