Apikorsus on Gaza

Nice post from Apikorsus Online:
"It is becoming difficult not to say anything about the Gaza pullout, even though I have little to add. I am not attached to the 'greater Israel' idea, and I support efforts to create a democratic Palestinian state, but it is still unclear whether this move will bring us any closer to peace, or even Palestinian statehood. It has already resulted in tremendous suffering and a few depraved acts. One can only hope and pray that the ultimate outcome is positive.

I pray for the evacuees. May those who remain to be evacuated prevail over their evil inclinations, and may they all succeed at building new homes and resuming their lives with minimal trauma.

I pray for the soldiers. May they remain unified, strong, and safe.

I pray for the Palestinian residents of Gaza. May they eschew violence and succeed at building homes and constructive institutions from the rubble of the Jewish settlements.

May the One who creates peace in the heavens create peace for us, and for all Israel, and all the inhabitants of the world."
Also see: Myopic Thoughts: After The Withdrawal

Tags: , ,
TLB: Israel

Comments

Popular Posts