- First Check Their Sources 3: The myth that ‘Germany encouraged Croatia to secede from Yugoslavia’: Marko continues his demolition job on David Gibbs. This post is particularly interesting, and I have to say that this was a myth that I believed, so am glad to be put right pretty convincingly.
- Will Algeria be next? Paul C on the domino effect of the jasmine revolution.
- The five next Tunisias: FP's pick of Middle Eastern kleptocracies and democratators.
- Bill Weinberg: the virus spreads to Yemen, Algeria, and Albania.
- Unholy dalliance. Francis S on Soumaya Ghannoushi.
- Beware those who sneer at 'human rights imperialism': Sohrab Ahmari on the idiocy of Western liberals.
- Al-Jazeera's Wonderbra: Khaled Abu Toameh on press freedom in the Middle East.
- The inside story of how Facebook responded to Tunisian hacks: Alexis Madrigal in The Atlantic.