The Hypocrisy of Simon Hughes?

Following the theme and links from my previous post, I learnt via Zefog that Liberal Democrat Simon Hughes has finally come out - in The Sun of all places. (See also Hughes' BBC interview.)

Hmmm. Not the Simon Hughes who allowed and benefited from a devious homophobic election campaign in Bermondsey against Peter Tatchell?

I agree with Guido: "Hughes is an ambitious, lying politician who has lied to everyone for twenty-two years, why should anyone trust him now?"

My choice of Lib Dem leader: Mr Hâf.

Previous: UK elections
Tag:


Added link: Jonathan Freedland on Simon Hughes

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Welcome back Bob. Yes we would like to read a summary of YOUR Big Brother experience. I noticed you did not deny my suspicion, just that you were "busy." Hmm are you George Galloway running under the Bob name? I mean how come they relase him and within a day or two you write again...

Anyway you are right on the Simon Hughes piece. I wonder if he would congratulate Hamas now (Hughes) is a tiredless suporter of the Palestinian cause (including a Boycott of all Israeli goods).

Popular Posts