New year welcomes
- The great Madame Miaow has included me in her "Political punditry" section (nicely and bipartisanly sandwiched between Blairwatch and Boriswatch).
- Ben of Hungry Blues features my 2008 music post in his "around the web" feature, via his Tumblr page. I was rather pleased about this, because his was one of the very first blogs I ever spent time with - although I think I am way overdue in updating my bloglink! (And, like me and Keith, he is a fan of Y-Love.)
- I'm not sure if this is a new link, or I've just noticed it, but Swords and ploughshares, a blog I'd strongly recommend, has put me in the blogroll.
- Ditto Potlatch, with whom I spent a memorable drunken evening in November...
- Not sure if I've gotten around to reciprocating the link from Passion of the Weiss, who has rather an excessive blogroll if you ask me. Regular readers might recall that PotW regularly appears in my Bob's Beats and Jew-ish Music features. Note: some cool stuff (including mp3s) in a top 50 albums of 2008 feature: Why? and Erykah Badu, Al Green and Esau Mwamwaya, Seaun Kuti and the Menahan Street Band.
- And I'm not sure if I've reciprocated the link from the lovely Clare's Diary.
Well, thanks, and happy new year to all of you. Blogroll additions/amendments to follow.
And happy new year to all the rest of my (oh, so many) readers. And, in particular, to those who have linked to me, created conversations in the comments boxes, and sent me blog fodder, such as Arieh, Jogo, Waterloo Sunset, Andrew, Noga, TNC, FiG, Transpontine, Kellie, Jim & the other Shiraz Socialists, Graeme, Will & the other Sots, Snoopy, Roland, Jams, and those who have momentarily slipped my mind.