This 'n' that
- Been tagged by Paulie with one of those list things, even though I still haven't uploaded my answer to being tagged by ModernityBlog and Andrew way back in the summer.
- Two recommended blogs I've never seen before: Ministry of Truth (found via a different Bob*) and KitNotes (via Dave Osler).
- Jimjay asks: "Whatever happened to Pay no more than...?"
- Blogging as incitement to vigilanteism (which in my book, liberal readers, is a good thing not a bad thing), via Adam
- I might get around to blogging about Hugo Chavez, but in the meantime here's the great Shuggy.
- I also might get around to blogging about Ken versus Trevor (now, of course, last week's news), but in the meantime, this is a very good piece on Mill, Marx and Multculturalism that takes Livingstone as its starting point, from the consistently high quality To The Tooting Station, which I haven't linked to for ages
- Courtney says: "Who you calling a tosser?" (Yes, I know that's last week's news too)
- Good to see Casino Avenue back on track
- And meanwhile, in Catford...
* That's a Colorblind James Experience reference, for those of the right/wrong generation. (Mp3 link here.)