Pearl Williams: For This You'll Need A Glusenshpiegelbaster (MP3s)

WFMU's Beware of the Blog: Pearl Williams: For This You'll Need A Glusenshpiegelbaster (MP3s)
"Good evening, this is Pearl Williams. A raconteur, a story seller - dirty stories, clean stories. I'm also a chanteuse - which is French for cuerva. I own a vibrator. A French poodle. And I went out and bought a Roto-Rooter. Oh that Roto-Rooter (followed by an unintelligible but no doubt filthy Yiddishism). Oh I love my Roto-Rooter. A looong Roto-Rooter, I can lend it to two broads standing behind me. Definition, of indecent: If it's long enough, hard enough, and in far enough, it's in decent."
Some MP3s:

"For That I'll Need A Glusenshpiegelbaster" (MP3)

"A Rabbi Performing A Shmeckelectomy" (MP3)

"So Now Let's Get Down To A Little Tachlis Here" (MP3)

"Yiddishe Mama" (MP3)

"Hava Nagila" (MP3)

"Some Jewish Words Sound Terrible" (MP3)

"Sings In Yiddish" (MP3)

Tag:

Comments

Popular Posts